GST AutoLeather is committed to excellence, leadership, and continuous improvement in preserving and protecting the environment and safeguarding the health of our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we operate and live.
At GSTAutoLeather, our goal is to have minimal impact on the environment, through waste reduction and state-of-the-art environmental-control systems. It’s all in our environmental guidelines which are as follows:
- All GST AutoLeather personnel are responsible for environmental protection. Commitment to excellence will be used to evaluate employee performance.
- Every opportunity to reuse or recycle waste will be given primary consideration and priority over disposal.
- Methods to eliminate or reduce the generation of waste will be considered in all facility operating systems – from design to manufacturing processes.
- All wastes that require disposal must be handled by methods which protect employees and the community, and minimize impact on our environment.
The benefits of an overall environmental commitment include continuation of business through compliance with all regulations, minimization of liability, improved public image, and most importantly, reduction of environmental impact.
Safety & Health
GST constantly focuses on safeguarding the health of our employees, our customers and the communities in which we operate. We are committed to creating an incident-free culture. An incident-free culture is an environment where injuries, even minor ones, are not viewed as acceptable and where we do everything possible to recognize and prevent them. This culture is founded and sustained by a focus on the following basic fundamentals:
- Visible Leadership Commitment
- Active Employee Involvement
- Hazard Recognition and Control
- Employee Training and Development
As a global and industry-leading company, GST is committed to proactively protecting human health and the environment. We will operate our facilities in a manner that consciously safeguards our employees, customers and communities in which we do business. We consider proactive environmental, safety and health management to be a key element of our personal and company integrity, ethical behavior, corporate social responsibility, and long-term business success. Our assurance of a safe and healthy workplace is a common goal shared by the company, our managers and our employees, and it is simply the right thing to do.